Robot Constructor (Mindstorms, VEX, etc.)
RoboCamp is e-learning platform for teaching kids programming and robotics. At its core, the system allows to conduct exciting and substantive classes, even if the teacher is only taking her first steps in programming. RoboCamp is also an innovative startup with several awards and we believe that our success lies in diverse characters and talents assembled into one team.
RoboCamp stands for modern approach to universal education – for learning and having fun at the same time. Now, our company is developing faster than ever and we need even more brilliant people.
RoboCamp Robot Constructor is responsible for designing, building and testing robots, which will become foundation for exercises and courses for pupils and teachers. That's right – your main task will be to create new constructions from robotics kits produced by LEGO WeDo, Mindstorms, VEX, mBot and many others. Additionally, you will support the team with creating educational content and instructions in 3D environments. Once you gain enough experience, you will take part in conceptual works as well.
Click HERE to see some of our original constructions and get a taste of what your job may look like.
We are looking for people passionate about building constructions and bringing them to life, who enjoy experimenting and want to experience working on a unique project.
Interested? Apply now and join RoboCamp team!
- Heaps of creativity and determination
- Experience in robot construction
- Ability to work independently according to predetermined guidelines
- Good command of 3D design programs (CAD)
- Experience in product design
- Good grasp of LEGO Education, VEX, mBot and other robotics kits
- Communication skills and commitment
- Salary 3.000 - 7.000 PLN net
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- Access to the latest educational robotics equipment and relevant programming software
- Working with innovative and helpful team
- Salary dependent on your experience and skills
- Guidance from mentors with considerable experience in building robots
- Raises based on performance
- Integration in a friendly and driven company
You can apply in English or Polish – choose the language you prefer.