RoboCamp is e-learning platform for teaching kids programming and robotics. At its core, the system allows to conduct exciting and substantive classes, even if the teacher is only taking her first steps in programming. RoboCamp is also an innovative startup with several awards and we believe that our success lies in diverse characters and talents assembled into one team.
RoboCamp stands for modern approach to universal education – for learning and having fun at the same time. Now, our company is developing faster than ever and we need even more brilliant people.
RoboCamp Community Manager is responsible for social media content and user communication mainly on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Quora and Instagram. Especially at the beginning, you'll be able to count on other team members to support and familiarize you with our brand, qualities and product. With time and experience, you'll gain more responsibility.
As Community Manager, your main focus will lie in implementing existing company marketing strategy on social media. You will be responsible for creating interesting content (in English and Polish) for social media platforms from already existing materials. When needed, you'll aid marketing team with planning upcoming activities and calendar. On everyday basis, you'll be required to stay in touch with social media communities and maintain high quality communication standards in both languages.
Interested? Apply now and join RoboCamp team!
- Command of English and Polish on C1 level
- Experience in implementing brand communication strategy in social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Quora, or others)
- Good grasp of monitoring tools and ability to apply the acquired information into efficient community management
- Creativity and good critical-thinking skills
- Understanding of education industry and interest in new technologies
- Salary 3.000 - 5.000 PLN net
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- Working with innovative and helpful team
- Salary dependent on your experience and skills
- Raises based on performance
- Integration in a friendly and driven company
You can apply in English or Polish – choose the language you prefer.